- 9 January, 2017 - 13 January, 2017
08:00 - 12:00
Our Commercial Drone Operation Training will take you through all requirements to receive your Commercial Remote Pilot Certification under Part 107.
Course is designed for anyone with and without any prior experience.
To operate the controls of a small UAS under Part 107, you need a remote pilot airman certificate with a small UAS rating, or be under the direct supervision of a person who holds such a certificate
You must be at least 16 years old to qualify for a remote pilot certificate
(1) Applicable regulations relating to small unmanned aircraft system rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation;
(2) Airspace classification, operating requirements, and flight restrictions affecting small unmanned aircraft operation;
(3) Aviation weather sources and effects of weather on small unmanned aircraft performance;
(4) Small unmanned aircraft loading;
(5) Emergency procedures; 1
(6) Crew resource management;
(7) Radio communication procedures;
(8) Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft;
(9) Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol;
(10) Aeronautical decision-making and judgment;
(11) Airport operations; and
(12) Maintenance and preflight inspection procedures.
Venue: Venue of Remote Pilot Operator - Chicago