WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Duties, responsibilities, work rules, and local/international regulations for dispatchers.
Proficiency in the following subject areas:
- Meteorology, Aeromedical,
- Emergency situations,
- Security, Communications,
- Air Traffic Control,
- Navigation Principles,
- Navigation Systems,
- Instrument Approach Procedures,
- Charts and Airspace, Aerodynamics,
- Aircraft Systems,
- Weight and Balance,
- Aircraft Performance,
- Aircraft MEL/CDL,
- Special Navigation & International Ops,
- Deicing and Anti-icing, Flight Planning,
- Dispatch Resource Management,
- Practical Dispatching.
- Application of all theory to practical dispatching skills.
- Familiarization with Airline Operation Control / Flight Dispatch software tools such as flight planning systems, crew scheduling, airport analysis / aircraft performance analysis, NavData, Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
We are located at: 1699 Wall St, Suite 418, Mt Prospect, IL 60056