- Online + 20 Days in January
8 January, 2018 - 2 February, 2018
08:00 - 13:00
You are registering for FAA approved Aircraft Dispatcher certification training, provided by Flight Innovation, Inc. an FAA approved Course Operator.
The training is administered via online training course modules followed by classroom instruction sessions hosted at National Louis University / Chicago Executive Airport in Wheeling, IL.
Online training: (typically 16-20 days)
- These course modules/objectives prepare each student for the FAA required Aircraft Dispatcher Knowledge Exam.
- Both his portion of the training plus passing the Knowledge Exam must be completed prior to advancing to the classroom training sessions.
- The online course is provided primarily by FAA approved vendors as part of our FAA Aircraft Dispatcher course approval.
- Full time instructors are available to assist students during the online portion of training.
College classroom training (typically 16-20 days in class):
- Classroom training prepares each student for the FAA required Aircraft Dispatcher Practical Test Standard or PTS.
- The PTS can be considered as two parts — Practical Exam preparation and Oral question/answer preparation — comprising the PTS.
- At the moment and time you (the student) passes the Aircraft Dispatcher PTS, you are immediately issued your FAA Aircraft Dispatcher license and may launch your career.
- All training books, materials and devices needed to pass the PTS are provided and included in the total cost of training.
Total tuition and Costs:
- FAA Approved FULL Course = $3,999
- Knowledge exam fee = approx $160 — not included in tuition
- PTS exam fee = approx $400 — not included in tuition
We have limited sitting, we appreciate early registrations.
By registering for the course you accept our terms and conditions.
To be eligible for an aircraft dispatcher certificate, a person must:
No experience needed!
Reserve your Class Now, start studding today.
Venue: National Louis University