- Online + 20 Days in January
8 January, 2018 - 2 February, 2018
08:00 - 13:00
You are registering for Aircraft Dispatcher Course which requires “in-class” sessions.
- Required to be completed before the “in-class” sessions. (Written Exam must be passed with 70% or above) we will assist.
- Online portion will take some time to complete depending on the student ability.
- Study at your own pace. Once you receive access, you can log in and study at any time.
- Online course is provided by our vendors and are part of our course approval. You will receive required credit for these courses.
20 days in class:
- Oral and Practical Preparation is included
- 4-5 hours a day
Examination fees are not included in the cost.
Expect: $160 for the Written and $400 for the Practical payable at the time of examination.
We have limited sitting, we appreciate early registrations.
By registering for the course you accept our terms and conditions.
To be eligible for an aircraft dispatcher certificate, a person must:
No experience needed!
Reserve your Class Now, start studding today.
Venue: National Louis University