- Aircraft Dispatcher Course
5 September, 2018 - 31 October, 2018
08:00 - 13:00
- ATP Written Prep
5 September, 2018 - 28 September, 2018
08:00 - 13:00
You are enrolling/registering for FAA approved certification course, provided by Flight Innovation, Inc. an FAA approved Course Operator.
Aircraft Dispatcher Certification applicants, please register for the course by selecting one of the following:
- Registration + Tuition – Cost of the training minus examination fees
- Registration only – Reserves seat in the classroom only. Full tuition payment will be required prior to the course start date.
Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Knowledge Exam applicants, please register for the course by selecting:
- ATP Written Prep ONLY
The training is administered via online training course modules followed by classroom instruction sessions hosted at National Louis University / Chicago Executive Airport in Wheeling, IL.
Total tuition and Costs:
- FAA Approved Aircraft Dispatcher Course Tuition ONLY = $4,499*
- Aircraft Dispatcher Course Registration ONLY = $500*
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Written Exam Preparation – Live = $649*
- Knowledge exam fee = approx $160 — not included in tuition
- PTS exam fee = approx $400 — not included in tuition
*3% Credit Card processing fee apply if paid by credit card.
Online training module: (typically 10-15 days/events)
- These course modules/objectives prepare each student for the FAA required Aircraft Dispatcher or Airline Transport Pilot Knowledge Exam.
- The online courseware is provided primarily by FAA approved vendors utilizing an electronic Learning Management System (eLMS) as part of our FAA Aircraft Dispatcher course approval.
- Full time instructors are available to assist students during the online portion of training.
College classroom training (typically 20-25 days/events):
- Classroom training prepares each student for the FAA required Aircraft Dispatcher Practical Test Standard PTS or Airline Transport Pilot Knowledge Exam
- The Aircraft Dispatcher PTS can be considered as comprising two parts — Practical Exam preparation and Oral question/answer preparation.
- All training books, materials and devices needed to pass the PTS are provided and included in the total cost of training.
- At the moment and time you (the student) passes the Aircraft Dispatcher PTS, you are immediately issued your FAA Aircraft Dispatcher license and may launch your career.
- Airline Transport Pilot Candidates will be prepared for the ATP Knowledge Exam and be eligible for Aircraft Dispatcher Finish Up Course.
With the potential for limited remaining classroom space, we appreciate early enrollments/registrations.
By registering for the course you accept our terms and conditions.
To be eligible for an aircraft dispatcher certificate, a person must:
No experience needed!
Enroll and “JumpStart” your studies today!
Venue: National Louis University