Chicago's Largest and most diverse Flight Training and Rental Fleet
Windy City Flyers is pleased to announce an opening for an Aircraft Dispatcher. The candidate chosen will be responsible for dispatching aircraft, answering phones, greeting customers, logging flights and other duties accordingly.
- Computer skills – proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with multi-line telephone system
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Customer service experience
- Possess or currently pursuing an Aviation degree
- Possess a FAA Private Pilot Certificate
- Possess a FAA Aircraft Dispatchers Certificate
- Previous experience in the Aviation industry
- Opportunities for performance-based pay rate increases
- Benefits available after 90-days (Health & Dental)
Qualified candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at Windy City Flyers, 1098 S. Milwaukee Ave., Ste. 301, Wheeling, IL 60090.
Located at Chicago Executive Airport (PWK), Windy City Flyers is a flight school and flying club offering high-quality instruction and aircraft rental on the area’s largest and most diverse fleet..
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com